This Sunday, we conclude our focus on what is taught in Chapter 1. Remembering that God is light and Christ is our constantly needed purifier is key to experiencing a joyful and genuine fellowship with God and one another.
A celebration of the life of Russ Hilton will be held on Wednesday,
14 August, 11.00am at Heretaunga Christian Centre.
Focus Youth, Thursdays 7.00-8.45pm at the Brauns.
King’s Kids Music, Fridays 10am.
The King’s Arms (TKA) is a family of faith, growing together in the grace and truth of Jesus and sharing our hope in Him with a lost world.
We are an independent community of faith located in Trentham, Upper Hutt. Simply, we are a gathering of everyday people who love God and seek to share His truth and love as expressed through His Son, Jesus Christ, both with each other and those we connect with each day.
We believe that we are here to:
· Love and honour God, every day.
· Care for and encourage each other.
· Grow in our knowledge of and love for God
· Serve in love where we live and work.
· Share the Good News with others – that Jesus Christ came to earth so that we might be in a right relationship with God.
Find out more about what we believe.
Love one another deeply, from the heart.
1 Peter 1:22