Every day, followers of Christ live in a war zone. It’s a battle raging that we can’t see. What is visible is the trail of destruction it leaves in people’s lives. This Sunday kicks off our new teaching series to help us be aware of, alert to and armed for, the spiritual struggle that takes place in daily life.
Card n Craft: ladies book your tickets for Saturday, 3 March - Painting with Acrylics
King's Kids Family Picnic: Harcourt Park (at the Paddling Pool), Saturday 3 March, 5.30pm - BYO Fish n Chips/Dinner
King's Kids Music: Fridays, 10am
The King’s Arms (TKA) is a family of faith, growing together in the grace and truth of Jesus and sharing our hope in Him with a lost world.
We are an independent community of faith located in Trentham, Upper Hutt. Simply, we are a gathering of everyday people who love God and seek to share His truth and love as expressed through His Son, Jesus Christ, both with each other and those we connect with each day.
We believe that we are here to:
· Love and honour God, every day.
· Care for and encourage each other.
· Grow in our knowledge of and love for God
· Serve in love where we live and work.
· Share the Good News with others – that Jesus Christ came to earth so that we might be in a right relationship with God.
Find out more about what we believe.
Love one another deeply, from the heart.
1 Peter 1:22